Let’s discuss the question: how to pronounce stupendous. We summarize all relevant answers in section Q&A of website Bmxracingthailand.com in category: Blog technology. See more related questions in the comments below.
What is the meaning of stupendously?
1 : causing astonishment or wonder : awesome, marvelous. 2 : of amazing size or greatness : tremendous.
What is the hardest word to pronounce in English?
How to Pronounce Stupendous? (2 WAYS!) British Vs US/American English Pronunciation
Images related to the topicHow to Pronounce Stupendous? (2 WAYS!) British Vs US/American English Pronunciation
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation”) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.
Is stupendous a bad word?
Stupendous means amazing or awesome. You just won a million dollars and are donating it to charity? That’s stupendous! While you might think of stupid as a mean word for someone who isn’t smart, it can also mean senseless or stunned.
How do you spell stupendously?
- So great in scope, degree, or importance as to amaze: a stupendous catastrophe.
- Extremely large in amount, extent, or size; enormous: stupendous wealth; a stupendous waterfall.
How do you use stupendous in a sentence?
so great in size or force or extent as to elicit awe. 1 He ran up stupendous debts through his extravagant lifestyle. 2 He was a man of stupendous stamina and energy. 3 The opera was quite stupendous!
What is the Bengali meaning of stupendous?
extremely impressive. translation of ‘stupendous’ বিস্ময়কর adjective. বিস্ময়কর
What is the craziest word?
- Bumfuzzle. This is a simple term that refers to being confused, perplexed, or flustered or to cause confusion. …
- Cattywampus. …
- Gardyloo. …
- Taradiddle. …
- Snickersnee. …
- Widdershins. …
- Collywobbles. …
What word takes 3 hours to say?
That’s called: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia and it’s one of the longest words in the dictionary.
Do you pronounce the r in February?
While “Feb-RU-ary” is still considered the standard pronunciation, most dictionaries recognize the pronunciation of February without the first “r” (“Feb-U-ary”) as an acceptable variant.
English Pronunciation – STUPENDOUS
Images related to the topicEnglish Pronunciation – STUPENDOUS
How are you supposed to say GIF?
“It’s pronounced JIF, not GIF.” Just like the peanut butter. “The Oxford English Dictionary accepts both pronunciations,” Wilhite told The New York Times. “They are wrong. It is a soft ‘G,’ pronounced ‘jif.
Is it pronounced aunt or aunt?
A: A blog reader wrote in earlier this year with this explanation: an AHNT is a very rich ANT. But, seriously, the word “aunt” has two correct pronunciations: ANT (like the insect) and AHNT. Both pronunciations are given, in that order, in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language (4th ed.)
What is stupendous performance?
stupendous. adjective. /stjuːˈpendəs/ us. extremely good or large: a stupendous performance.
What is a better word than wonderful?
admirable, amazing, astonishing, awesome, brilliant, cool, enjoyable, excellent, fabulous, fantastic, fine, incredible, magnificent, marvelous, outstanding, phenomenal, pleasant, pleasing, remarkable, sensational.
What is stupendous ignoramus?
: an utterly ignorant person : dunce.
What is the meaning of Toilsomely?
: marked by or full of toil or fatigue : laborious a toilsome task.
What part of speech is stupendous?
STUPENDOUS (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What part of speech is the word stupendous?
Astonishingly great or large; huge; enormous.
What’s a big word for great?
1 immense, enormous, gigantic, huge, vast, grand. 6 noteworthy. 7 weighty, serious, momentous, vital, critical. 8 famed, eminent, noted, notable, prominent, renowned.
How to Pronounce Stupendous
Images related to the topicHow to Pronounce Stupendous
How do you use gregarious in a sentence?
- Dolphins are gregarious , and large herds often follow ships. …
- This insect is gregarious and nocturnal. …
- Parrots are gregarious and usually feed and roost in companies, but are at least temporarily monogamous. …
- The sal grows to a large size, and is more gregarious than the teak.
How do you use tantalizing in a sentence?
- Slowly he lowered his head and brushed her lips in a tantalizing way. …
- They have a kid’s and senior’s menu, sandwiches and some tantalizing desserts. …
- You can’t give us that tantalizing snippet of info only to leave us hanging.
- how to pronounce outwardly
- stupendous synonym
- how to pronounce pacific
- how to pronounce branle
- tremendous pronunciation
- how do we pronounce wednesday
- how to pronounce flummox
- how is the weeknd pronounced
- how to pronounce somehow
- how to pronounce stupendously
- how to pronounce the weeknd name
- how to pronounce the name gwyneth
- how is lose pronounced
- why is wednesday pronounced that way
- scrumptious pronunciation
- how is weinstein pronounce
- stupendous meaning
- how to pronounce atrocious
Information related to the topic how to pronounce stupendous
Here are the search results of the thread how to pronounce stupendous from Bing. You can read more if you want.
You have just come across an article on the topic how to pronounce stupendous. If you found this article useful, please share it. Thank you very much.