Let’s discuss the question: kerala trip how many days. We summarize all relevant answers in section Q&A of website Bmxracingthailand.com in category: Blog technology. See more related questions in the comments below.
How many days are enough for Kerala trip?
Ideal Duration In Kerala
To be able to explore the best tourist places in Kerala, an ideal duration of 4 days in Kerala would work wonders. To enjoy a delightful family trip to Kerala, duration can be stretched up to 8 days and 7 nights.
Which month is best for visiting Kerala?
Kerala is one of the most beautiful places to visit at any time of the year. It is believed that December to February are the best months to visit.
7 Days Kerala Trip in 10 mins | Travel Itinerary \u0026 Budget ₹30-40K per Couple | Places to Visit
Images related to the topic7 Days Kerala Trip in 10 mins | Travel Itinerary \u0026 Budget ₹30-40K per Couple | Places to Visit
Can I visit Kerala in 2 days?
Friendly people and affordable prices attract all kinds of travelers to this southern state. Most of the tourist spots are unique and apt for family holidays and honeymoon. Kerala houses a number of tourist attractions that attract thousands of travelers every year and can’t be explored in just two days.
How can I plan for 10 days in Kerala?
- Day 1: Trivandrum to Kovalam. Arrange for a flight into Trivandrum and transfer to your Kovalam hotel. …
- Day 2: Kovalam. …
- Day 3: Kovalam. …
- Day 4: Kovalam to Alleppey backwaters. …
- Day 5: Alleppey to Kumarakom. …
- Day 6: Kumarakom. …
- Day 7: Kumarakom to Munnar. …
- Day 8: Munnar.
How can I visit Kerala in 7 days?
- Day 1 – Arrive at Cochin and continue with sightseeing.
- Day 2 – Transfer from Cochin to the mesmerizing Munnar.
- Day 3 – Sightseeing in Munnar.
- Day 4 – Transfer to Thekkady to enjoy nature.
- Day 5 – Transfer to Alleppey and witness the real beauty of Kerala.
Which is the No 1 tourist place in Kerala?
|S.NO||Places to Visit in Kerala|
How much does it cost to visit Kerala?
|Kerala Holiday Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Kerala Extravaganza||9 Nights / 10 Days||Rs. 49 990.00|
|Staycation – Kerala (Spices Lap)||2 Nights / 3 Days||Rs. 4 032.00|
|Staycation – Kerala (Arbour Resort Munnar)||2 Nights / 3 days||Rs. 4 500.00|
|Kerala – Hills and Backwaters||3 Nights / 4 days||Rs. 11 699.00|
Is Kerala good for honeymoon?
Kerala is the very best honeymoon destination in India. Kerala Honeymoon Packages include of genuine ayurvedic experiences to laid back houseboat rides and also these destinations include, Treehouse facing waterfalls in Athirappilly, Tea Gardens in Munnar and also Houseboat Cruise in Kumarakom and more.
What should I pack for Kerala?
- Umbrellas/Rain Coats. Kerala is drenched by the rain-bearing south west monsoon germinating from Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean during May-November. …
- Tropical Clothes. …
- Flip Flops. …
- Sunglasses. …
- Sunscreen. …
- Mosquito Repellants. …
- Medicines. …
Is Kerala a safe place to visit?
Kerala as a Safe Tourist Destination
Kerala is one of the safest tourist destinations in India. Travelers from all over the world flock to this paradise to embrace its refreshing vibe. The land is bestowed with diverse flora and fauna, backwaters and rivers.
Kerala Travel | Kerala Tour Package | Complete Kerala Tour | 10 Nights 11 Days
Images related to the topicKerala Travel | Kerala Tour Package | Complete Kerala Tour | 10 Nights 11 Days
Which is most beautiful Kerala?
- Munnar. Munnar is a hill station in Kerala, which is bless with lush vegetation and scenic natural beauty. …
- Varkala. Varkala Beach is quite a popular beach not just in Kerala but all across the country. …
- Kovalam. …
- Kumarakom. …
- Thekkady. …
- Kannur. …
- Wayanad. …
Which is famous in Kerala?
Kerala is famous for its unique geography, tranquil backwaters, unspoiled beaches, art forms and spices. It is also famous for its charming houseboats, sprawling tea plantations, unique eco-tourism, magnificent architecture, Ayurvedic treatments and unforgettable culinary experiences.
How do I plan a 3 day trip to Kerala?
- Munnar. 4.5 /5 View 38+ photos. …
- Kumarakom. 4.0 /5 View 18+ photos. …
- Wayanad. 4.3 /5 View 71+ photos. …
- Kovalam. 4.2 /5 View 26+ photos. …
- Kochi. 4.2 /5 View 46+ photos. …
- Vagamon. 4.2 /5 View 21+ photos. …
- Thrissur. 4.3 /5 View 44+ photos. …
- Kozhikode. 4.4 /5 View 10+ photos.
How can I plan for 6 days in Kerala?
- Day 1 – Arrive at Cochin and proceed for local sightseeing.
- Day 2 – Transfer from Cochin to Munnar and local sightseeing at Munnar.
- Day 3 – Visit Eravikulam National Park and proceed towards Thekkady.
- Day 4 – Day tour to Periyar National Park and shopping post-sunset.
How can I cover Kerala in 5 days?
- Day 1: Familiarise yourself with Kerala at Kochi. Arrive in Kerala via Kochi by booking your tickets at the Cochin International Airport. …
- Day 3: Idle at the divine backwaters of Alappuzha. …
- Day 5: Explore history and culture in Kerala’s capital, Thiruvananthapuram.
Which city is beautiful in Kerala?
Malappuram, which literally translates to the land atop hills, is the most picturesque town of the state of Kerala. The place is quite famous for its teak plantations. Besides, it is host to many heritage temples, mosques and historic monuments.
Which is the best place for family trip in Kerala?
- Thekkady – Bask in the true abode of the God.
- Munnar – Walk amidst the rolling carpets of greenery.
- Alleppey – Get enamored with India’s Own Venice.
- Kovalam – Bypass Goa for Kovalam.
- Wayanad – Explore the history of Edakkal Caves.
- Kochi – Holiday in the Queen of Arabian Sea.
Which is beautiful district in Kerala?
Munnar, located in undoubtedly the most beautiful district in Kerala – Idduki district, is one of the most known places to visit in Kerala. One of the most famous places in kerala, this place is known for its beauty and tea plantations making it the most visited tourist spot in India.
Is Kerala expensive?
Re: Is Kerala more expensive than rest of India? South India is more cheaper than the north India. Kerela is cheapest State of India for staying long term Visa holders.
Kerala God’s own Country – Kerala Places to Visit – Kerala Tour Plan – Kerala Tourism Part 1
Images related to the topicKerala God’s own Country – Kerala Places to Visit – Kerala Tour Plan – Kerala Tourism Part 1
Which is cheaper Kerala or Goa?
All in all, Goa is relatively cheaper than Kerala.
How much should I budget for Kerala trip?
A vacation to Kerala for one week usually costs around ₨12,560 for one person. So, a trip to Kerala for two people costs around ₨25,121 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ₨50,242 in Kerala.
- kerala trip plan for 5 days cost
- how to plan kerala trip for 5 days
- kerala tour packages
- how many days required for kerala tour
- how many days are enough for kerala
- how many days for kerala trip
- kerala 3 days tour packages
- kerala trip plan for 4 days
- how to plan kerala trip for 4 days
- kerala trip plan for 4 days price
- kerala trip plan for 7 days
- kerala 4 days tour packages
- how many days for munnar trip
- kerala trip plan for 5 days
- how to plan kerala trip for 6 days
Information related to the topic kerala trip how many days
Here are the search results of the thread kerala trip how many days from Bing. You can read more if you want.
You have just come across an article on the topic kerala trip how many days. If you found this article useful, please share it. Thank you very much.